Monday, July 3, 2017

Getting clean

Guess who almost forgot it was their turn to post today? Whoopsie. 
I'm not due back at work until Thursday, so I guess I'm still in a bit of a holiday frame of mind. I spent most of the day wandering round the city trying on clothes and buying thermal underwear. 
I'm sure it will come as no surprise to any of you that when I got home on the weekend and tried to find something weather appropriate to wear, all I could think was that I hate my wardrobe and I have nothing to wear. 
Going shopping today was meant to help solve that but it just highlighted that my wardrobe is not the problem.  I mean, it's part of the problem, but not the whole problem. I can't just get a whole bunch of new stuff and be ok. 
I'm the goddamned problem. Me and my attitude. 
And I'm sick of my damned self.
I've got to get clean. Literally! Ha. By which I mean, im going to do a complete, total review of my wardrobe and move on everything that I don't love and wear. 
It's going to happen. 
Maybe I'll even document it and post about it. 
Steady on, maybe I'll just commit to doing it this week and we'll take it from there.
Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment