Monday, May 14, 2012

TGIM (AM)

I am feeling pretty damn good about this week and for once I am totally digging on Monday. I have a little bit of a cold, which is a drag, but it is actually making me feel better about things because if there wasn't something a little bit wrong this week would be looking too good, you know?

I don’t know if I should be blowing this load all over you guys so early in the week but I have a lot to look forward to. First, a Prince show! 



PRINCE PEOPLE! THAT MAN IS LIKE A KING TO ME! If this was the only good thing that was happening this week it would be enough to blow my mind. But wait there's more.

Also this week I am taking care of a bunch of personal grooming. Finally. Including a date with the hairdresser. Usually just this would be enough to make it a good week. But still there is more! Pickle and Minderbinder are in town from London.  Great! I can't wait to see those guys! And on the weekend two of my dearest friends are tying the knot! Awesome! I can't wait! Mostly because I love those guys and I think it will be a great wedding, but also because I am going to wear such a great dress. In fact, just getting to wear this dress would have made this week special.

 Also this week I am having my very own birthday! So you know that always makes things seem extra nice.

Shit you guys, I am worried that there is too much pressure on this week. Thank god for my cold and this miserable weather, just keeping things balanced. 

So let's start this week off right. 

 YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment