Thursday, April 5, 2012

Multi-faith Haiku Thursday (AM)

Welcome to multi-faith Haiku Thursday, everybody! 
Today, J and I celebrate the coming of the Easter/Passover long weekend with haiku inspired by our  respective religious traditions. 

Gather round, Catholics, we're up first!

Haiku impressions of what Jesus might have written in his diary during the week leading up to his crucifixion.



Monday
Hung with disciples
Found Lazarus dead. Hells no!
Miracled him back.


Tuesday
Woke with mad craving
For felafel. So what's new?
To Jerusalem!


Wednesday
Back to back meetings.
I was all Miracles, yo!
But they be hatin'.


Wednesday (later, in the Garden of Gethsemane)
God told me "The Plan".
Gulp! Also, Judas hates me?!
WTF!? Since when?
 : (


Thursday
BEST farewell dinner
With disciples. Ate WAAAAAYY too
Much bread! *Love* those guys!


Thursday (later)
I should have shaved my
beard before supper. It's so
Full of crumbs now. LOL!

2 comments: