Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things aren't going so well (AM)

Oh, hi guys. I hope you guys are in the mood to go a little rogue today. You see, today's post was going to be about Words With Friends, and how I really hate it when people play fake words in order to get cheap high scores. So annoying, right? However, due to a range of circumstances, this is no longer possible. What circumstances? I hear you ask. Ok, very quickly then: a) my computer is on the fritz b) I borrowed midbro's iPad while my computer is getting fixed and it turns out they are not as intuitive as apple would have you think. I have so many questions, including: i) How come it won't let me download photos from my gmail? ii) How come the Miss Soft Crab back of house section looks so weird? I can't find the button to make bullet points! iii) How am I supposed to blog in these conditions? (this is what we might refer to as a threshold question) c) the wifi I normally use is also on the fritz and I am therefore writing this from the McDonalds on Collins Street. You guys, it's horrible here. I have so many questions, including: i)Why are so many people eating McDonalds for breakfast on a Tuesday? ii)Why is the man next to me sitting so close? You could have your pick of seats dude, why are you getting all up in my business? Can't you hear me coughing? Are you trying to see what im writing on my ioad here? Keep looking friendo and pick up what I'm putting down! You're on motherflipping notice. d)I think my ability to problem solve declines when I am sick.

Those are the main circumstances. Anyway, I'm afraid the Words With Friends post is going to have to wait until another day and today's Miss Soft Crab is going to come from the vault. Lets remember simpler, happier times by revisiting all the Miss Soft Crab posts that refer to the Shake Shack. I recommend reading from the bottom, but things aren't going so well for me right now, so maybe do whatever works for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment