Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank God for YouTube (AM)


You know when you write a really long detailed email to someone about what you've been doing and how you've been feeling and then you get near the end and the whole thing somehow disappears never to return and you feel cheated, robbed, angry, sad? That just happened to me. I wrote a post and then I went to change something on my iPhone and the whole damn thing disappeared. I blame Google for having such a stupid phone unfriendly blog publishing site. Look around Google, people need to blog on their phones! Sort your shit out.

Anyway, so that I don't cry about I think we should all watch this delightful, amusing, wholesome video. It's Monday morning after all, probably everyone needs this to an extent.


3 comments:

  1. Blog in Notes and then copy it across when you're ready?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do that. Why do you think I feel so passionate about the Notes font?! But you see this post was already written, I was just doing a little tweak.

      Delete