Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favourites: Flamingos (PM)

I don't know much about flamingos, but I know what I like, and I like the shit out of what I am hearing.
And J, in the same way you feel kindred with flamingos because of their lactation type deal, I can relate to them because I like to call my preferred sleeping position the flamingo. It involves lying on my side with one leg straight and the other one bent up like a flamingo.
It is very comfortable.
Speaking of comfort and little birdies,  check this out.
I like the part where they put the penguin chick in the bowl with the chux in it, and you can get a look at it's beak tooth.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that emperor penguins are one of the other lactating birds! (Pigeons is the third if you want to know.)

    ReplyDelete