Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's the little things


Last night I kind of thought I might want to share with you my thoughts on the new Footloose movie. I haven't seen it of course but I have thoughts on it.

Basically I would have written something like this: Footloose (2011) why don't you fuck off. No one wants you! Leave Footloose (1984) alone why don't you!

But I didn't want to start the day off with hating. Why hate on some stupid film when there is so much great stuff in the world. Like clean teeth and fresh sheets - both of which I got to enjoy last night.

Of course I get clean teeth everyday. Twice a day. But you know what I really love. I love to brush my teeth about 20 minutes before I go to bed. Or even hour so that when I really am ready to go to bed and feel really tired all I have to do is go to bed. There is nothing standing in my way. Seriously this is one of my all time favourite things. In days gone by I used to put off going to bed for hours till I was practically asleep on the living room floor just because I couldn't be bothered brushing my teeth but at the same time I could never go to bed without brushing them.

I also love going to bed when I am really tired. Especially when I know I don't have to wake up early. I love the few minutes before falling asleep knowing I am about to.

And thank god for these things or I totally would have had to lie awake last night wondering why the eff they can't just leave Footloose alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment