Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Advice please

Readers, for a little while Miss Soft Crab has been thinking about starting an advice segment, because obviously we have a lot of excellent advice for people. Then one of our faithful and beloved readers suggested the same thing! So you know what?! Here it is. Of course usually K and I will both be giving advice, but today, to start things off I am just going to ask K for some advice re: grooming. But if YOU want some advice from Miss Soft Crab you can leave a comment, email us at misssoftcrab@gmail.com or leave a comment on our Facebook page

So mate, can you please help me out. Do you think that one of my grooming problems may be that I dress like Olivia the ~4-year-old pig? Here is a selection from Olivia's wardrobe and my wardrobe.









What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. a strong correlation, but this pig has a deficit in below-the-waist apparel that you do not. her private pig region is out in three of these four pictures – your pant strike rate is much higher.

    ReplyDelete